Monday 8 April 2013

Inside My Make Up Bag.


 
Hi there!
Welcome to my first beauty blog post (how exciting!). For my first post I thought I would let you have a little peek inside my makeup bag as it is a key part of beauty routine. I took these photos in the summer so my makeup bag has changed a little but I still love all these products. I like to mix up my routine when I find new products I love or get bored of the old ones. I hope you enjoy :)

So my routine begins with the Bobbi Brown oil free SPF 15 tinted moisturizer in extra light which I apply using a foundation brush. I love using this foundation as my skin can get quite dry so it helps to stop it from drying out throughout the day. It has a bit of weird smell but apart from that I love it and the coverage is really good.
After this I apply the Bobbi Brown face touch up stick in porcelain to any naughty little blemishes which decide to appear (sad face) . As well as using this concealer in the morning I carry it just about everywhere I go it is one of my must haves and has been for the last few years!
To set my foundation I apply a tiny bit of the Bobbi Brown sheer finish pressed powder in pale yellow which helps to remove any shiny areas and makes my make up stay in place for longer.
I then add a little blush on my cheek bones using the Bobbi Brown (I promise this is the last Bobbi Brown product in my make up bag!) blush in pale pink which looks VERY bright but once it's on it is a lot lighter and looks really pretty. I love using the big blush brushes to apply this as they are so soft and it goes on really well.
I don't really do much with my eyes apart from a lick of mascara (although I do experiment some days depending how adventurous I am feeling!). I use the max factor masterpiece max mascara and absolutely love it. I find it hard to find new mascaras I like so have been using this one for quite a while. When I first brought it I was a bit unsure as I usually avoid plastic brushes but this one is amazing, although I would like to try out a new mascara if anyone has any recommendations?
The last product in my make up bag is vaseline. I know it's simple but it works a treat and as long as I have my vaseline on me my lips are never dry.
 
Tadahhh! So that's it after this routine i'm ready to go...and hopefully not miss the bus ;)

 As you can see I like...well more like love Bobbi Brown products...but don't worry I will talk about other brands too hehee.
 
I hope you enjoyed my first post as much as I loved making it. Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
What's your daily routine essential? I would love to give it a try!
 
Sarah
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you :) Means a lot as I am quite new to all this hehee. Just had a look at your blog and it's so nice :D

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, the blush looks gorgeous! I will follow:) x x x

    http://desireformakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaa it's such a nice shade :) and thank you mean a lot! :D

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your makeup bag, adorable!

    http://stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you love bobbi brown don't you? :P Pretty pictures btw :)

    jackie from kitchdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaaa just a little ;) and thank you :D

      xxx

      Delete