Saturday 13 April 2013

B. Precise Gel Eyeliner.

 
I have always had trouble applying eyeliner because I always seem to end up with a wonky line or its too thick and it just never seemed to work for me. When I spoke to a couple of people about this gel eyeliner kept coming up but I just never got round to purchasing any. A few days ago I came across this brand called B. which I think is exclusive to Superdrug and ohmygoshhh I have finally been saved from my eyeliner dilemma I LOVE this product! The branding of the products is very nice with the simple 'B.' logo and a smart black box, which instantly made me hope their products would be just as good quality. I purchased their B. Precise Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate (they also do black but I prefer brown eyeliners as they are more natural against by dark blonde hair) and it was £4.99 on offer (usually £6.99) which is such a good deal as it works so well.
 

 
The chocolate colour is very pigmented and just soft enough to go onto the brush without it being loaded with product. It also makes it easy to smoothly apply onto the eyelid. It has a slight shimmer to it which I really like and it is also really good if you want to blend it out along with eye shadow.

 
The brush that it comes with is very good quality for the price and is just the right size to create a nice line which doesn't look too messy or over the top. If you like quite a thick line of eyeliner you could build it up using the brush too.

 
Overall I think this product (and brand) was a really good find especially for the price and I will definitely be trying out more of their products. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who has eyelinerphobia like me hahaa.
 
Have you tried this brand? Tweet me your favourite products in their range if you have!
 
Sarah
xxx

9 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new gel eyeliner so might give this a go :) prefer gel over a pencil I think it lasts much longer and gives a much nicer colour.

    I like your blog :) x

    http://www.budgetbeautylove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaa I would definitely recommend this one it lasts really well throughout the day :)

      Awhh thank you I like yours too! We are both new together hahaa :P

      xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks il give this eyeliner try then :) Haha I know ! Good luck with yours xxx

      Delete
  2. i love gel eyeliner <3 i will have to try this :)

    http://myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea you definitely should :) I haven't compared it to many others yet but this one seems a pretty good buy! Love your blog bythewayyy!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a gel eyeliner before, definitely tempted now!
    I've never tried a brown eyeliner either, I might try that out as well! :)

    http://iburntyourtoast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa you should definitely try it just for the complete change! ;)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Yet to try this brand! Looks like a fab product though x

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! :) The prices are pretty reasonable too and if the sales still on then they are really really good hahaa

      xxx

      Delete